When and how we collect and handle your personal data
WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SITE
WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT
- Visitor statistics
Anonymous visitor data is collected so that we can get a better picture of how our visitors interact with our web page.
- We collect your e-mail address, contact details and billing information to be able to create your account and provide your credentials to our game server management systems.
- We will use your email address to send information about our services which we deem important, urgent, critical or in any other way of interest for our users and their usage, billing, security, privacy or other similar matters related to the service or your usage. These emails are sent from within the game server management systems and can not be opted out from.
Why we collect your data
City Network International AB collects and uses personal data for the following purposes:
To provide our services as requested by you
To respond to your requests, and improve customer service
- We need your personal data to verify your identity, to supply your credentials to our services and to collect your payment for the provided services.
To send marketing emails
- If you contact us, request a call-back, quote, customer service request or other contact request. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
For advertising purposes
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
How we protect your information
- By visiting this site third parties will place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes. Our cookie declaration details which cookies we use and what they store.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal data to others. We share generic aggregated demographic information, not linked to any personal data, regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We will share your information with these third parties for the limited purposes outlined above.
Sub processors and countries your data will be sent to
City Network International AB uses certain subprocessors and subcontractors to provide you with our services and information connected to our services and company. A subprocessor is a third party data processor engaged by us that provides our service with various functions. We make sure that there are proper agreements in place to keep your personal data safe. City Network is a global company and your personal data may be transferred across international borders. When we send your data to countries with different levels of data protection laws we make sure it is transferred with an adequate level of protection.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
City Network International AB
Borgmästaregatan 18 SE-37134
This document was last updated on August 3, 2021